More details are on https://www.eugdpr.org
We reserve the right to update this notice at any time in accordance with new regulations, but if we do so, we will post an updated copy of this notice as soon as is practical within reason.
WE USE ANY DATA YOU SEND OR WE COLLECT TO:
- Keep you updated / invite you to our upcoming church services/programmes and events.
- To prepare for upcoming programmes so that we know the maximum number of attendees in order to comply with Health and Safety Regulations.
- To recognise and celebrate your birthday, anniversary, or special events in your life (where we have these details).
- As a way of keeping in touch and following on members and attendees of our church services, programmes and events.
HOW DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
- We will not pass on your data to any external marketing or third party without explicit consent from you.
WE WILL ENDEAVOUR TO USE ANY DATA YOU PROVIDE US:
- In a transparent way.
- We will endeavour to keep data up to date as is reasonable to do so. This may require us asking for up to date data from time to time.
- We will endeavour to use your data accurately.
- We treat your data as confidential and take appropriate measures to securely process and store them.
- We will endeavour to take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification to any data you provide us.
IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DETAILS/CERTAIN DETAILS:
- We may not be in a position to let you know of any upcoming programmes in our church.
- We may not be in a position to inform you of our church services, activities, news, or send you electronic tickets.
- We may not be able to notify you of any changes to our address or contact details, or keep you posted on church details.
- We may not be able to send your information or materials that is usually privy to partners or members. These may also include special offers and gifts.
- We may not be able to comply with certain legal laws/obligations such as Health and Safety regulations which may mean that you may not be able to participate in some activities or events.
- You reserve the right to opt out of any email subscriptions.
- You reserve the right to request a correction of any data we may have of you.
- Where you have provided consent for the collection and processing of data, you reserve the right to withdraw your consent at any time.